We are happy to announce our next patch, which cover a lot of previously reported issues. You can play newest version 1.6.3 right now on Windows, Linux and Mac!
1.6.3 CHANGE LOGMAIN ISSUES
- Improved stability of Mac OS X version
- New Challenge Vault level!
- Fixed Steam Cloud on Linux
- Revamped main menu functions (to be more responsive)
- (FIX) Fixed missing dialogue when entering Avalanche mission
- (FIX) Fixed option to load shared replay
- (FIX) Fixed leaderboard button occuring to be enabled in no-speedrun missions
- (FIX) Fixed issue be able to play Challenge Vault before finishing tutorial in story-mode
- (FIX) Fixed broken movement of jumpad in Jungle for dog-tag
- (FIX) Fixed dog-tags records in some level select regions
- (FIX) Fixed issue when you beat your own score and it's not updated on the servers
- (FIX) Some improvements in language files
We are working hard to fix these reported issues as soon as possible:
- Issue causing letterbox when is the screenshot saved under smaller resolutions than 1920x1080.
- Issue which disable gamepad controller for OS X version.
- Issue where game crashes without any error on OS X because of known memory leak of the Intel Graphics drivers.
We want to thank you for all of your positive reviews and all the reported bugs. We are fully focused on making the game even more enjoyable and looking forward to hearing how you like the update on our Steam Discussion forum
Also, we have released a troubleshoot article to help you solve many problems with the game. Feel free to check it out on this link
Enjoy the game,
FiolaSoft Studio ːaurielː